Meadowbrooks Community offers designer-finished amenities with the charm of the hillcounty.
Residents will have exclusive access to the following amenities:
A small dam is located right behind the community, creating a great depth of water for fishing or swimming, and opportunities to take beautiful photographs. There is no need to drive to a park, simply stroll down your driveway to start taking in the waterscape.
At the top of the hill is the community’s club house. There is plenty of parking and the building is wheelchair accessible. The building flooring used beautiful natural stone tiles that give a designer look to the aesthetics.
- The club house’s kitchen is finished with top-of-the-line appliances, granite counter tops, and plenty of places to sit for a snack.
- The main hall of the club house has a double sided fireplace and breath-taking vista peering over the pool and the hillscape.
- The club house also has an administrative office for on-site staff.
Pool with Fireplace
The crown-jewel of the club house is the outdoor patio with a pool. The pool overlooks the entire meadow and hillside.
- The pool showcases spouting water features and has easy steps for getting in and out of the water.
- There is an outdoor shower to let residents rinse off before or after getting out of the water.
- There are plenty of tables, chairs, lounge chairs, and umbrellas available on the deck so residents can lounge and chat with each other.
Our staff so so dedicated to the community that they even live on-site. We have an on-site administrative office in the club house so you can have easy access to team members.
On-Site Trash Pick-Up
Yes, you can have the convivences of waste disposal while living in the country. Weekly trash pick-up is part of your monthly fees.